Update on Auchi POLY CUT OFF MARKS. The JAMB and Departmental Cut Off Marks for 2019/2020 academic session is out and has been released.
Auchi Polytechnic is one of the oldest and renowned polytechnics in Nigeria. It was established in 1963 and is located in Auchi, Edo State Nigeria. But our main focus is on the “list of courses offered in Auchi Polytechnic”.
In line with our mission to deliver firsthand information at all times, we will like to inform the general public that Auchi Poly cut off mark for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the AuchiPolytechnic.
Has Auchi Poly Released they Cut Off Mark for 2019/2020?
When will Cut Off Mark For Auchi Poly be Out?
What is Auchi Poly Cut Off Marks?
When will they release Auchi Poly Cut Off Marks?
Is Auchi Poly Cut Off Marks Out?
DO WELL TO DROP COMMENTS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
If you have applied for admission into Auchi Poly and have been searching for Auchi Poly Cut Off Marks to check if the score you had in JAMB can qualify you for admission into Auchi Polytechnic for this session (2019/2020), then this post is for you.
All Aspirants should note that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the Polytechnic is 120. This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 120 or above 120 are eligible to buy Auchi Poly Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination if there is.
But my advice for you is to aim higher. This is because no school will want to admit 120 first when there are other students that scored between 250 and 300
In conclusion, if you want to be on the safe side, try to beat the cut off mark far above the normal cut off mark.
ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion and clothing Technology – 100
- General Arts and Industrial Design – 120
- Photography Technology – 100
- Building Technology -150
- Surveying & Geoinformatics -150
- Quantity Surveying – 150
- Architectural Technology -150
- Estate Management and Valuation – 150
- Urban and Regional Planning – 150
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 180
- Mechanical Engineering – 180
- Civil Engineering – 180
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology – 150
- Agricultural Engineering Technology – 150
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology – 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology -150
- Mass Communication -180
- Office Technology and management- 150
- Computer Science – 180
- Statistics- 150
- Polymer Technology – 150
- Science Laboratory Technology- 180
- Food Technology- 150
- Ceramics Technology – 150
- Hospitality Management – 150 and above Available
- Business Administration -180
- Accountancy -180
- Banking and Finance – 160
- Marketing -160
- Public Administration -160
Thank You and Do well to drop a comment is foy have any questions or need more information.
Tell someone to visit MY INFORMATION DESK today