WHAT YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT JUMIA NIGERIA RECRUITMENT
Jumia have launched multiple successful companies such as Jumia Market, Travel, Food, Deals, House, Jobs, Car and Services. This company was launched in 2012
Jumia is one of Nigeria’s top online shopping site for a wide range of electronics, fashion, home appliances and kid’s items. After the startup of the business in Nigeria, JUMIA launched warehouses in four other growing countries which include: Egypt, Morocco, Kenya and Cote d’Ivoire. JUMIA finished a great year in 2013 by winning the title of the Best New Retail Launch. In 2014, Jumia extended its services to Uganda enabling people to shop online and have products delivered to this region.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS FOR JUMIA NIGERIA RECRUITMENT
Senior Backend Developer
You are ought to:
Design and implementation of web-based services that are high performing and scalable and also Expand our micro-services architecture including your technical capabilities to the next level while using state-of-the-art technologies , Work with a multidisciplinary team (Developers; DevOps, QA Engineers, Product Owners) oriented to continuous delivery, Construct and verify (unit test) software components to meet design specifications and finally to Respect and follow the code of conduct, general rules and principles of the company
- 7+ years of experience using Spring based Java programming, and object-oriented design principles and design patterns
- Experimented with OLTP and distributed platforms
- Experimented with strong authentication and
- authorizations controls (ACLs) between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong experience with ORM (Hibernate) and relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) in an OLTP context.
- Experience with other programming languages (GoLang,
- NodeJS, Python)
- Experimented on state of the art product development Agile practices, continuous delivery and testing (Version control, Unit-Testing or Continuous integration and delivery),
- Strong knowledge on Performance and Security topics
- Passion to analyze and solve complex technical problems
- Proactiveness, team player and positive attitude
- Adaptable, meticulous, innovative with good problem-solving skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Head of B2C sales
- Build a trusted and prosperous JForce B2C channels
- Optimize JForce marketing budget to deliver highest growth
- Monitor the consultant’s management strategy
- Optimize the onboarding process and strategize on improving sales consultant’s activation
- Manage the commercial performance of the JForce B2C consultants
- Weekly report on performance vs target and action taken during the week.
- Reach sales, recruitment, engagement, activation targets for B2C channel.
- Deliver exceptional growth of agents’ database
- Deliver strong activation rate of the database
- Propose innovative process.
- Lead B2C team of 4 to 9 FTEs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- 6+ years of sales management experience, managing sales leaders
- Capable of teaching the process for successful prospecting & closing new business, leading to consistent quota achievement
- Evidence of successfully leading others to exceed measurable sales and revenue targets
- Ability to both set strategy, manage sales quotas, and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives – an operator with vision
- Demonstrated experience with “Consultative Selling” to identify and solve customer problems
- Very knowledgeable with utilizing enabling technology (i.e. CRM applications) to drive process improvement
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Bilingual Travel Advisor
DEPARTMENT: CUSTOMER CARE
JOB DESCRIPTION: Jumia-We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- A graduate from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in the travel industry.
- Strong communication skills in English and French.
- Proficiency in other local languages will be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have strong sales skills and will be customer obsessed.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines .
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Operation excellence Manager
You are expected to:
Support delivery of operational consistency across the supply chain through both process and technology, Work with Country Manager to identify performance gaps, prioritize and manage improvement roadmap, Through robust data analysis of key operational and cost metrics, identify opportunities for innovation and work with all Ops teams to quantify the value of the opportunity i.e. Optimizing warehouse and Jumia Express operations, Improve main KPIs: Vendor Net Promoter Score, Vendor Satisfaction Score, Seller Ops Queue Management, SLA DS collection cost effective pricing efficiency, lost in seller ops, Lead the design and implementation of initiatives that eliminate waste, reduce lead time and improve business performance while establishing a sustainable model for continuous improvement.
- Master’s Degree/MBA required in an applicable discipline (Mathematics, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience using data visualization tools like Qlik, Tableau, or Microsoft Power BI
- Knowledge of distribution center/fulfillment operations and processes
- At least 3 years of experience in Project management and time management skills – experience with end-to-end project management processes
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data.
- Demonstrated knowledge of key business financial metrics.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY