This post is directed to all aspirants who will like to get information on the List of Courses offered in Kwara State Polytechnic. If you have applied for admission into Kwara Poly or you intend applying and you have been wondering what courses are offered in Kwara State Polytechnic, be rest assured to get adequate information on the list of courses offered in kwara state polytechnics and also admission requirements to help you with a smooth clearance process.
Kwara State Polytechnic is one of the best polytechnics in the country due to its high standard. The polytechnic keeps a standard which many other polytechnics emulate. Kwara State Polytechnic is located in Ilorin, Kwara State and wecomes students from various backgrounds across the country.
- Kwara State Polytechnic hnd courses
- What are the Cut Off Marks for Kwara State Polytechnic
- Kwara State Polytechnic ond courses
- Kwara State polytechnic spat courses
- What is the Kwara State Polytechnic school fees
- List of courses offered in Kwara State Polytechnic.
- Architectural Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
- Business Administration
- Building Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Hospitality Management
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
These are the requirements every aspirant must meet so as to be admitted into Kwara State Polytechnic to study his/her choice course. He/she must have:
- five credit passes in WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level in not more than two sittings
- compulsory passes in English and Mathematics in SSCE or it’s equivalent to be eligible.
- reasonable mark of at least 150 to qualify for admission.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
Kindly Note that these lists will be updated regularly so as to provide you with the most recent information.