If you happen to be among those that has been making searches like
- full scholarships for international students in uk
- Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Birmingham In UK 2019
- Pharmacy International Scholarships
- scholarships to study in UK for African students
- undergraduate scholarships for international students in uk
- fully funded scholarships for undergraduate international students
Then this post is for you .
The University of Birmingham School of Pharmacy is glad to offer the Pharmacy International Undergraduate Scholarship to intending applicants.
University of Birmingham School of Pharmacy is providing 5 undergraduate scholarships to outstanding international candidates.Each of the five scholarships is of the value of a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees for each of the 5 years of study of the course in the University of Birmingham UK campus.
The University of Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. At the university, students will be an active part of a leading academic community, working alongside some of the finest academic minds in the world.
- Applications Deadline: 30 June 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate Coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: £3,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- have made an application to study on the 5-year MPharm Pharmacy programme through UCAS
- have received an offer of a place to study in the first year of the 5-year MPharm at the University of Birmingham. You must also have put Birmingham as your firm choice for 2019 entry
- be entering the first year of the 5-year MPharm Pharmacy programme based at the UK’s Birmingham’s campus
- be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship
- be self-funding and have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
- not be in receipt of a full tuition fee from any other source
- be studying full-time and at the Birmingham UK campus (not distance learning)
- You should have an excellent academic background, meeting or exceeding your offer criteria.
- You should also demonstrate excellence in an area of your life; this might be outstanding academic achievement, exceptional achievement in extracurricular activities (such as sport, music, managing events or societies) or significant achievement gained either in your working life or through volunteering and service to others.
- You should be able to demonstrate why you are interested in study pharmacy in the UK and at the University of Birmingham.
How to Apply: For this scholarship, students must complete the application form through the given link: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/pharmacy/study/international-undergraduate-scholarship-application-form.aspx
That is all for “Pharmacy International Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Birmingham In UK 2019″