If you have been hearing of U.S Embassy Nigeria Recruitment, 2019 Recruitment for U.S embassy In Nigeria, How to apply for U.S Embassy Work in Nigeria. This post is here to guide you.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Job Location: Abuja
REQUIREMENTS: Five (5) years of progressively responsible senior public health experience in public health service delivery projects within an HIV/AIDS field, while working closely with the Ministry of Health or other stakeholders in the public health field is required. Additional two (2) years managerial responsibilities with multiple staffing reporting is required
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Doctorate Degree; Medical Degree or PhD in Public Health or Health Policy or equivalent is required
- Good working knowledge of higher level mathematical calculations, computer programs and software, with good keyboarding skills that include speed and accuracy
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to work with all levels of staff in a team setting to accomplish program goals
QUALIFICATIONS: All applicants under consideration required is pass medical and security certifications.
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Abuja, Nigeria may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits
- For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office
- The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
- NGN22,700,692 per annum.
- Promotion Potential: LE-13
Job Location: Lagos
- Experience: Three year of journeyman carpentry experience is required.
- Job Knowledge: Must have full journeyman carpenter knowledge of established practices and procedures on the specific trade involved. Must have Knowledge to use carpentry hand and electric tools, power tools, measuring and leveling equipment is required
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: An applicant is expected to atleast have:
- Completion of Secondary.
- Completion of vocational training of apprenticeship, recognized as producing journeyman carpentry skills, or equivalent experience is required
QUALIFICATIONS: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
SALARY: NGN 9,287,689 – NGN 3,599,599 per annum
USD $25,871 – USD $25,871